It’s the second Saturday of the Month and it’s a Dig Day.
Meet at the car bay – follow the pink arrows from the Haven sign.
Any time from 10am.
If you don’t know where we are, email us for a map
On the cards for this Dig Day:
1. Creating new tracks with the Digger
2. Raking out tracks after the Digger has worked on them
3. Hand sculpting big beautiful berms
4. General Trail maintenance
5. Planting and releasing of natives.
We are making a special push to plant close to 500 trees, so would appreciate your help. Most of the holes have been pre-dug with the Digger, so it’s easier work!
Stay for as long or as short as you want.
Bring a bike and some food/drink.
We’ve had lots of new riders enjoying the mountain bike trails at Haven MTB Park, so help spread the word. If you want to ride at Haven, contact us to make a time to try us out! It’s a uniquely beautiful spot on Banks Peninsula, Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand.