Another Dig Day with lots completed. The good news is that the surface water is all gone, so we should reopen the lower tracks today or tomorrow. All the “roads” are freshly mown; Paddock Racer has been planted, clipped and sprayed. Mrs Haven has planted another 38 trees. Tear Drophas been sprayed and the Upper Tracks have had a tickle up. Not long now before we can open the new digger tracks! Lots of birdlife on show – Wood Pigeons, Bellbirds, Fantails and the odd Kingfisher, as well as new growth in the natives and blossom all over the place too! w00t
To update you on what is happening and likely to happen over this season:
- Lots and lots of fun riding on offer
- Complete Stage One of the Skills Area Boardwalk
- Complete River Track
- Complete Project G & Fred
- Complete AYUNCT
- Berm Eagles Nest
- Start the Long Cut
- Map Board / New Sign In Area Project
- Blow up some Rocks!
- Plant Trees, Kill Pests, Control Grass
- Have a relaxing beverage and BBQ or three and share Haven with friends and soon-to-be friends
For more information about the tracks head over to the Tracks Page
Come and be part of the fun, help spread the word, we are open for riding right now.
We would love to hear from you.
(03) 329 7399
Shailer & Lisa
September Dig Day